Have you ever had “the moment”?
Maybe you’re putting on makeup and you lean in for a minute to really research your face. Or you’re stopped at a red light and look in the rearview mirror, catching a glimpse of your brow and wondering how long it’s been that way. “The moment” when you realise your skin isn’t as firm, smooth, or radiant as you’d like it to be.
There is no denying that ageing has an effect on the skin. The natural turnover of skin cells, which replaces old, dull skin with new, fresh cells, slows down. The accumulation of dead skin cells not only makes the skin’s surface appear dark and dry, but it also makes it more difficult for skincare Berkhamsted ingredients to penetrate and do their job.
As if that weren’t enough, as we age, we lose collagen in our skin. Every year after the age of 20, we contain 1% less collagen. Collagen is responsible for the taut, robust, and pliable tone of young skin.
To make it worse, lymphatic circulation slows as well, particularly if we don’t get enough exercise. Toxins become trapped in stagnant lymph.
But there is always hope!
Lipo Sculpt offers the cutting-edge HydroFacial treatment Berkhamsted to help you fight back.
Make no mistake: this is not a routine facial. This is a scientifically proven remedy that has wonderful skin benefits. It provides long-lasting results while being gentle enough for delicate skin and even people with rosacea.
Let’s take a look at the HydroFacial’s six measures and what they can do for you.
1. Detoxification. This step will improve lymphatic circulation in your skin. Improved lymphatic drainage not only aids in the removal of toxins, but also enhances blood flow, supplying more oxygen to the skin. Fresh lymph hydrates and supports the skin, restoring tone and firmness.
2. Exfoliation and cleansing A vacuum-based abrasion tip can gently remove dead skin cells Berkhamsted while supplying serum to the fresh new skin underneath. This serum is packed with ingredients that will revitalise and help your skin, like lactic acid, glucosamine, antioxidants, and botanical extracts, all of which are tailored to your skin’s specific needs.
3. Agent of Brightening. After removing pore-clogging old skin cells, a glycolic and salicylic solution is added to gently break up congestion in the pores. This will brighten your skin while also preparing the pores for the next move.
4. Extraction. In contrast to many other facials, the extraction process is very gentle. To remove blackheads and other impurities, salicylic acid and honey are used. This is a vital step to ensure that your pores are clean and ready to benefit from the treatment’s tightening results.
5.Hydration. Your fresh new skin is ready to be handled now that your pores are open and dead skin cells have been eliminated. This move nourishes and moisturises your skin with a blend of strong antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides and multi-peptides to help collagen. This move will leave the skin smooth and plump with moisture, which will help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
6. Rejuvenation.Finally, red and infrared LED light is used to rejuvenate the skin. This will soothe your skin, reduce redness, and stimulate collagen development. It also aids in the natural production of vitamin D by your skin. You will have skin that is soft, smooth, and revitalised.
This remarkable procedure can be tailored to address a variety of issues, including anti-aging, pigmentation reduction, acne and congested skin, and rosacea.
Your Lipo Sculpt Berkhamsted practitioner will work with you to determine which therapies will be most beneficial to you. The HydraFacial may also be combined with other procedures such as hair removal or extreme pulsed light therapy.
There’s no need to put up with the dulling effects of ageing. Enable our skilled practitioners to assist you in fighting back with potent therapies that promote skin health. Our HydraFacial treatment will not only make you look great, but it will also make your skin feel great.